Every year Workbridge supports around 3,500 people with a wide range of disabilities to find sustainable work.
We offer employment services from our 22 service centres nationwide. We assist jobseekers and employers to access Support Funds or disability-related workplace costs. Check here to see if you are eligible.
Contact your nearest Workbridge centre to find out more.
How we work with you
Workbridge employment consultants work in partnership with you to:
- find out what you want to do
- set work goals and assist you to reach them
- find relevant work experience if necessary
- prepare a current curriculum vitae (CV)
- build your job search skills, including how to apply for jobs, and interview skills.
Who we work with
To be eligible to receive employment services, you will be:
- currently living in New Zealand, and
- a New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident, or hold an appropriate open work permit, and
- aged between 16 and 65 years.
Once you are in a job, we will keep in contact with you to make sure that everything is going well.
Exchanging your information
You are in charge. Sometimes Workbridge will ask you for permission to exchange information with another person, organisation or agency. Examples may be a family member or support worker who is assisting you, or a current employer. In these cases we will ask you to complete a Client Authority to Exchange, Discuss and Record Personal Information form. On this form you are able to say what information you wish us to discuss.